Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Monogram Gives Me Life!!


If anyone knows me, they will know that I love to monogram everything that I can get my hands on. Monogram is just the best way to personalize anything you own. 

Here is a inspirational quote from Glenn O'Brien: "The Monogram is an elegant way to make your mark. It's your name boiled down to the essence, executed with graphic artist."

There are so many things out there that you can place a monogram on to truly make it unique. I definitely love carrying my monogrammed tote and wearing my monogrammed watch everyday. I get so many compliments on them that I can't help but smile every time. My new found favorite monogrammed item is my Erin Condren Life Planner. The planner cover can feature any picture of your choice or your initials. I mean how cute is this geode cover?


Why wouldn't you love to wear something personalized with your initials? 

If you would love to know more about my planner, stay tuned for tomorrow's post!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment