Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Going To The Dentist...


Happy Hump Day Lovelies!

Who here absolutely hates going to the Dentist? I do. It is not a fear nor is it because they pick at your teeth. I hate it because I hate the sounds of the drilling, scraping and scratching. For as long as I can remember, my hearing has always been sensitive to those noises. I honestly wish that I could just drown out those noises. I hate how they always pick and poke the mess out of your teeth and mouth and then act like it doesn't hurt. I loathe going to the Dentist and of course I have to go today...

Wish Me Luck!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried taking your iPod and a pair of headphones along to the dentist? This is a great way to block out the noises that bother you while still getting the dental care you need for healthy teeth and gums. Many dental offices have headphones and will happily plug you into some music or a television.

    Eunice Greer @ Downtown Dental SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so proud of you for toughing it out and going to the dentist even though you hate it. Many people skip appointments, which causes them to have tooth problems that mean even more time in the chair later. If you haven't already done so, tell your dentist that you're uncomfortable. He may have some helpful ideas.

    Felipe Roberson @ Philly Dentist

    ReplyDelete