Friday, July 24, 2015

Christmas In July!


Christmas time, well winter in general, is my most favorite time of the year. Sadly it is still a little over 5 moths away. Luckily there is another wonderful time of the year called Christmas in July! It just gives people another reason to celebrate Christmas without it actually being Christmas. 

Tomorrow, my family and I are heading up to Put-In-Bay, OH for CHRISTMAS IN JULY! I am so excited that I am about to burst. Literally, as I am typing this post I am listening to Christmas music. Since I am in such a fantastic Christmas mood, I am going to drink coffee out of my Christmas mug and watch Christmas Movies!!!

If any of you guys are doing anything for Christmas In July or just love Christmas, feel free to comment below!

Have a Happy, Safe and Festive Weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment