Tuesday, December 8, 2015

What To Get The Man In Your Life?


At least for me, it is always difficult to figure out what to get the men in my family. Every year I am faced with the same dilemma. My father is very picky and my brothers basically just do not care what they get. I always try to get every one something and meaningful but it is hard when either they have everything or there is nothing that they want. 

For those of you who are like me, some good gift giving ideas are:

- A new wallet
- Undergarments
- Favorite Sports Team Apparel
- Their Favorite Movie(s)
- A Book (if they like reading)
- Tools (if they are handy men)

What are you all getting the men in your life this year?

NEW 25 Days of Christmas Lineup:

7am - Fred Claus
11am - Secret Santa
1pm - The Mistle-Tones
3pm - Pinocchio's Christmas
4pm - Disney's A Christmas Carol
6pm - Frosty's Winter Wonderland
6:30pm - The Santa Clause
8:45pm - The Polar Express
12am - Snowglobe
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment