Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Christmas Wishlist!

Since I am almost 23 years old, there really is not much that I want because I have a job and can buy it myself haha. My parents still like to make sure that I at least get one gift on Christmas from them. There really is not much that I want, so you can see my dilemma.

If I absolutely had to pick anything, I would definitely say that some of these things would be perfect:

- A Bluetooth Speaker
- Decor for my apartment
- Even just a gift card to a store that I like
- Anything monogrammed
- Even just some good books to read

Feel free to comment down below with what do you are putting down on your Christmas list this year?

P.S I am no longer doing Friday Check In's. I do not think that it clicked well with you all. So now I am going to try a new theme. Friday's are now going to be called "Fabulous Fridays". Friday posts may now be a bit more entertaining and interesting for you all. The posts will be filled with funny or cute pictures to help lift your spirits and help you stay pumped for the weekend. If you stay tuned to check out the posts, you may see some fun facts, pictures, tips and maybe even a joke or two. Feel free to comment below with what you all think of my new theme idea!

NEW 25 Days of Christmas Lineup:

7am - Prancer
11am - Nestor, The Long Eared Christmas Donkey
11:30am - Frosty's Winter Wonderland
12pm - Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas In July
2pm - Mickey's Christmas Carol
2:30pm - Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas
4pm - The Little Drummer Boy
4:30pm - Rudolph's Shiny New Year
5:30pm - The Year Without A Santa Claus
6:30pm Elf
8:45pm - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
12am - Santa Baby 2: Christmas Maybe
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment