Friday, December 18, 2015

It's Another Fabulous Friday!


It's Friday Everyone!

The Weekend is finally here! 

You are oh so very awesome for hanging in there and keeping your heads up all week long. 


I feel like I am pretty awesome too because I got accepted into grad school at John Carroll University!!! I'm just going to continue celebrating all weekend long!!

I really would like to go out to dinner with my family to celebrate this weekend and have some quality time. For once, I am not working this weekend and can finally get some much needed rest.

Do you all have any fun plans going on this weekend?

Remember: "However bad life may seem, when there is life, there is hope"

- Stephen Hawking: The Theory Of Everything

New 25 Days of Christmas Lineup:

7am - The Preacher's Wife
9:45am - Christmas Cupid
12pm - The Mistle-tones
2pm - Snow 2: Brain Freeze
4:15pm - Disney's A Christmas Carol
6:30pm - Disney's Prep & Landing
7pm - Disney's Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice
7:30pm - The Santa Clause
9:45pm - The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
12am - Three Day
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment