Monday, December 21, 2015

Awesome Christmas Gifts For Females!

Happy Monday Everyone!

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE!

Have you done all of your shopping? I know I haven't haha!


I know that it can be difficult to buy gifts for the women in your life. Trust me, I'm a girl, I get it haha. Every year it becomes harder and harder for me to figure out what to get for the women in my family. Every likes different things and of course you can only get them at specific places. 

For example, my 13 year old sister who is the most complex person on the planet. She is at that age where everything is baby-ish to her. Even though, secretly she still likes some things.I have tried to get her more teenager type things but even that is tricky. She has her own unique style so 9 times out of 10, she is turning down something that you may think she likes. To make it easier on myself , this year I might just get her a gift card and she can get exactly what she wants haha.

  If you are in the same boat as me, these ideas may come in handy:

- Cosmetics and/or a cute Cosmetic Bag
- Nail Polish in funky colors
- The Purse that she has really been eyeing
- A Brand New Pair of Shoes
- Fun Books to read if they are a book lover
- Cute hair accessories
- Stylish Jewelry
- Of course, you can never go wrong with a gift card haha

I know that this list may not be much but I hope that it may be able to give you some ideas!

What are getting the women in your life this Christmas? 

NEW 25 Days of Christmas Lineup: 

7am - Prancer
9am - Disney's A Christmas Carol
11:15am - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
1pm - Rudolph's Shiny New Year
2pm - Frosty's Winter Wonderland
2:30pm - The Santa Cause 3: The Escape Clause
4:30pm - Snowglobe
6:30pm - Elf
8:45pm - The Santa Clause
12am - Jack Frost (1998)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment