Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Ugly Christmas Sweaters!


Have you ever attended a Ugly Sweater Christmas Party? I havent...

My office is having their Christmas Party this year on the 23rd and it's Ugly Sweater themed. There is even going to be a pot luck and a sweater contest. 

Me being creative, of course I want to make a fun and tacky sweater. I literally scrolled through Pinterest looking at some many different ideas. It was definitely becoming increasingly hard to narrow it down to just a few sweaters. 

At the end of my search I came across a great YouTube video to shows how to make a the Holiday Cheermeister Sweater from How The Grinch Stole Christmas. It looks so cute and so easy to make. In case you didn't know already, the Grinch is one of my all time favorite Christmas movies.

Do you think that that is a good idea or am I being a little over the top for a work party?

What kind of ugly Christmas sweaters have you seen and/or made?

NEW 25 Days of Christmas Line Up:
7am - Three Days
9am - The Little Drummer Boy
11am - The Family Man
2pm - Christmas In Boston
4pm - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
5pm - The Year Without A Santa Claus
6pm - Elf
8:15pm - The Polar Express
10:30pm - Nestor, The Long-Eared Christmas Donkey
12am - Desperately Seeking Santa

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment