Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My 100th Post!


This is my 100th post Everyone!

I know I celebrate the most little things but this is actually a big accomplishment for me.

I started this blog back at the end of June and I was very determined to keep up with it.

It was A LOT of trial and error because I did it all by myself but I honestly believe that the finished product is absolutely beautiful.

Thank you all for giving me the strength, excitement and motivation to keep going.

Happy Hump Day Everyone!


As you all know, I absolutely love the Holiday Season!

Every year, when I see all of the Christmas Trees, Lights and Decorations, I just cannot help but act like a little kid.

As I have said before, this is just something magical about this time of year.

When Thanksgiving rolls around, it's time for me to pull out my decorations and of course, have Christmas music on repeat.

This only thing that I am sweet and sour about is the snow. Obviously, it is not Christmas without snow but I live in Northeast Ohio by Lake Erie and when I say we get a lot of snow, I mean we get A LOT of snow. Honestly, snow is a nightmare to drive through but at the same time I love it.

What puts you in the Christmas mood?

ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas Line Up:

7am - The Christmas Shoes
9am - Frosty's Winter Wonderland
11am - Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas
12:30pm - A Miser Brother's Christmas
1:30pm - Jack Frost (1979)
2:30pm - Rudoplh's Shiny New Year
3:30pm - Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
6pm - Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas
8:45pm - The Santa Clause
12am - Snow

Stay strong Lovelies! It is almost the weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment