Friday, December 11, 2015

Trying Something New!


This may not be your typical Friday post. If you read my post yesterday you would know that I am no longer doing Friday Check-Ins. Read yesterday's post if you would like to know why.

The whole point of Fabulous Fridays is to help you stay pumped and fabulous for the week. You made it through the whole week and now it is time to celebrate!

To kick off the new theme, I'll start by sharing some fun little facts about myself and an awesome picture:


1. I absolutely hate insects
2. I am extremely OCD when it comes to organization and planners
3. I am addicted to pretzel M&Ms
4. I literally listen to almost every music genre out there
(I have over 5000+ songs on my Ipod)

What helps you get and stay pumped for the weekend?

Stay tuned for next installment of Fab Fridays!

NEW 25 Days of Christmas Lineup:

7am - Desperately Seeking Santa
9am - Frosty's Winter Wonderland
11am - Holiday in Handcuffs
1pm - The Family Man
4pm - Fred Claus
6:45pm - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
9pm - Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christma
12am - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
1am - A Year Without A Santa Claus
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment