Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve Is Finally Here!

The time that we have all been waiting for is finally here!

All of the shopping, cooking and wrapping presents are finally coming to a end.

All of your time and hard work has definitely been worth it. 

I absolutely love Christmas Eve and trust me, I am a little kid right now. Unfortunately I still have to work but only until noon. Then right after work, I am driving to Columbus to be with my mother and sister for the Holidays. 

Have a Happy and Safe Holidays Everyone!

How are you all spending the Holidays? 

25 Days of Christmas Line Up:

7am - Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas In July
9am - The Little Drummer Boy
11am - Home Alone: The Holiday Heist
1pm - Prancer
3:15pm - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
5pm - Disney's Prep & Landing
5:30pm - Disney's Prep & Landing: Naughty vs.Nice
6pm - Disney/Pixar's Toy Story That Time Forgot
6:30pm - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
8:45pm - Elf
12am - The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment