Monday, December 14, 2015

Holly Jolly Christmas Traditions!


Every year, my family and I get live for our Christmas Traditions. We always our favorite Christmas and listen to our favorite Christmas songs. Our family favorite Christmas movies are How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Year Without A Santa Claus, Elf and Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town. Trust me when I say that we watch these movies all through the Holidays. We also listen to a lot of Christmas music on repeat. Our family favorites are the Jackson 5 entire Christmas album and Luther Vandross's Christmas album. I've heard their songs so many times that I can tell exactly hat song it is just by hearing the opening. I also know every single word to all of the songs.

Growing up, we also had "Trim-A-Tree" Party. It was a fun away to have a Christmas get together with your friends but also decorate your Christmas tree. My mom would always cook her famous Lasagna and many other yummy dishes. We would then all sit down and play fun Christmas themed games and put on a talent show. Sadly, myself and all of my siblings have gotten too old to continue the tradition.

Hopefully soon I can start creating some of my own and new Holiday Traditions.

What are some of your Christmas/Holiday Traditions?

New 25 Days of Christmas Lineup:

7am - Mr. St. Nick
9am - Twas The Night Before Christmas
11am - Frosty's Winter Wonderland
11:30am - Charlie And The Choclate Factory
2pm - Toy Story
4pm - Toy Story 2
6pm - Toy Story That Time Forgot
6:30pm - Toy Story 3
8:45pm - The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Claus
12am - Snow

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment