Monday, January 18, 2016

Books on My Radar!


Happy Monday Everyone!

It's that time of the year when all of the brand movies and TV shows are premiering! Little know fact, it is one of my most favorite times of the year. It is always that time of the year when books are making their appearances on the big screen.

I am always the type of the person who would rather read the book first and then see the film/show second. 

I always want to read the book first so that I could get the full story first and then see how the film/show compares. 

Some of the books that are premiering in 2016 are:

1. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks 

In Theaters: Feb 5

I am currently reading this book. I picked it up at Target yesterday and even though I have only read the prologue, I am already addicted.

2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey 

In Theaters: Jan 22

I am not always a fan of the Sci-fi type stuff and for reason I just really want to see The 5th Wave. I had no idea that it was even a book, let alone a whole series. I am definitely going to be read this book second.  

3. Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

TV Series on FREEFORM:  Jan 12

I have been knowing that The Mortal Instruments was a series for quite some time. The film version of the book City of Bones was released back in 2013. During that time I swore I was going to read the book because I was dying to see the movie. Sadly, till this day I have yet to see the movie or even finish the book. So low and behold, Freeform, previously known as ABC Family, premiered the television debut of Shadowhunter

4. How To Be Single by Liz Tuccillo 

In Theaters: Feb 12

I do not know much about this book. I just saw the trailer for the film the other night, starring Rebel Wilson, who is just utterly hilarious, and the film does look really funny. It does look like a classic chick flick so I will definitely be going to see this with my girls. 

Enjoy your Monday Everyone!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment