Friday, June 10, 2016

Get Your Shades On!

 
Everyone know that I LOVE nail polish.
 
I paint my nails at least once a week.
 
I know that I am not the only one who gets excited when the see nail polish.
 
Since it is summer, I want to wear some bright and funky colors that would stand out in the sun.
 
Here are some shades that are perfect for the summer:
Berried Treasure
 
Go for an adventure and a discover a ruby red treasure.
 
Hiking Heels
 
Wear this red and you will be hotter than scorching lava.

Loot the Booty
 
Be as bright as a blazing blue sapphire.

Mint Candy Apple
 
The perfect shade of tiffany blue and mint.

Going Guru
 
The perfect mixture of mint and lime.

Garden Variety
 
A nice deep shade of teal.
 
What shades will you be rockin' this summer?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment