Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What's Your Take On Tattoos?

How many of you all have tattoos or want to get tattoos?

I'm highly considering getting a tattoo but I am also nervous about how much it may hurt. 

I have always wanted to get a tattoo but I could never settle on a exact design that I absolutely loved. 

After months of searching, I have finally reached some designs that I really love and cannot wait to get done.

I really want to get a Unalome (see below) tattooed on the outside of my right ankle, just above the ankle bone.


The Unalome represents the path to enlightenment. The path starts in the center of the spiral. As you continue on your journey, material obsessions and obstacles try to stray you from your path. These obstacles are represented by the ever changing but yet decreasing in size swirls as you try to reach the top. As you become more aware and conscious of your surroundings, the path straightens out and allows you to stay straight until you reach enlightenment. 

I also really want to get four Glyph Triangles (see below) tattooed on my left upper arm.

I am not sure why the the Create, Explore, Express and Learn Triangles really speak to me. It is very hard to explain but I was just drawn to them.

I don't think that the pain will be too bad, obviously getting a tattoo does it hurt, I am just nervous that it will really hurt.

Those of you who have tattoos, where do you have them and why? Also, did it hurt when you got it done?

Everyone is different and has a unique pain tolerance, but I am just looking for some piece of mind.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment