Monday, November 30, 2015

What To Look Forward To In The Last Chapter Of The Year?


Tomorrow starts the beginning of the last chapter of the year. If you have been reading my other posts, or if you are new to my blog, you should all know that I absolutely love Christmas. It is honestly my most favorite time of the year. You all have no idea how excited I am for December 1st.

There are so many fun things to look forward to in December, while except the cold and snow, unless you are into that sort of thing.

Some things to look forward to in December are:

1. Freshly Fallen Snow
2. Houses light up with lights and decorations
3. Decorating your Christmas Tree
4. All of the Christmas Movies, Themed Apparel and Gifts
5. The oh so catchy Christmas Music
6. Of course, the ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas
(P.S stay tuned to a daily schedule of what is premiering every day)

There are so many more things to look forward to and trust me, I could go on and on about the Christmas season.

If you would like to know some more great and fun things about the Month of December and Christmas Time, stay tuned because there will be a new post every day.

What are some fun things that you look forward to in December?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment