Thursday, November 19, 2015

How To Avoid Getting Sick This Season


It's that time of the year again. The constant changing weather and it seems like everyone around you has a cold. I am right smack dab in the middle of both of those situations. Everyone around me is getting sick right now and I am going to try my absolute hardest to not get sick. Sadly, with all of my attempts, over the last 3 days I have started showing signs of a cold. Me being determined, went out and bought all the cold necessities. I am going to beat this haha.

Here are some of the most helpful hints to help avoid getting a cold or fight against your current cold:

1. Always wash your hands (if not, use Purell)
2. Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing and/or coughing
3. Try your absolute hardest to not touch your face, mouth or nose with your hands.
- This can increase the spread of germs.
4. Sanitize your area of work as well as utensils
Such as:
- Desk
- Computer
- Writing Utensils
etc
5. Take the correct medication at the first sign of symptoms (Nip it in the bud)
6. Get as much rest as you possibly can
7. Drink plenty of foods
8. Possibly take a Daily Vitamin
9. If you or another is sick, limit your personal contact
10. If need be, if your symptoms do not go away or worsen, PLEASE see a doctor as soon as you can.

I know all of these things may seem like common sense but but we all neglect at least one if not some of these when we are sick. 

This post really struck my interest because there is something going around at my place of work that is literally going from desk to desk. I kid you not, it is like a domino effect, just one after another.

The constant changing weather is also not helping anyone get better.

How do you all combat sickness? I would love to hear what you all have to say.

Happy Thursday Everyone!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment