Friday, November 20, 2015

It's Another Friday Check In!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I promise that next Friday there will finally be a post picture for my weekly check in!

I can see that quite a few of you all really like my first Friday Check In and due to that, we will continue the trend!

This Week I am:

Wearing:

Lately I have been wearing scarves. I honestly love infinity scarves and all of the different patterns that they come in. They are so easy to accessorize any outfit with and can make any outfit cute.

Listening:

For the last 2 weeks there have been so many new songs and CD's dropping and it is so hard to keep track. But, some of my favorite songs right now are:

1. One Love & This Means War by Marianas Trench
2. Sorry, I'll Show You & Love Your Self by Justin Bieber
3. Monaco by MKTO
4. Close to You & Sincerely Me by Artist Vs. Poet

Also, Of course, CHRISTMAS MUSIC!

Reading:

I am currently not reading anything. : (

Watching:

I am still watching and loving Scream Queens. Sadly, I am 2 weeks behind but I am still a true and die hard fan. I have heard so many juicy snippets and info about the storyline and I cannot wait to get caught up. Those of you who do watch it, keep in mind that the show will be having their season finale very soon.

Doing:

Honestly, I am just working 2 jobs. I have completed my second successful week at my full time job as well as working at the Quicken Loans Arena. Since it is also the Holiday Season, I am also trying to plan and organizing the Holidays as well as what to get everyone for Christmas.

Loving:

I just love this time of year. After Halloween all the way through New Year's Eve is the most wonderful time of the year! (Andy Williams hint hint)

Hating:

All of the senseless violence in the world.

Wishing:

I wish that Christmas would hurry up. We decorated our house yesterday and I just seriously cannot wait.

Wanting:

There is honestly nothing that I want.

Do any of you all wish Christmas would hurry up and come?

Also, Have a Happy and Safe Weekend Everyone! (Enjoy the snow if you have it)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment