Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Spooky Night Of Premieres!


Happy Hump Day Everyone!

What better way to spend this humdrum day with a night of fun fall premieres?

Tonight at 9 pm Supernatural: Season 11 premieres on The CW!

Also, Tonight at 10 pm American Horror Story: Hotel premieres on FX!

Now I do not know about you all but I am absolutely pumped to watch these premieres. Supernatural seriously controls my life and is my all time favorite obsessions. I am almost finished watching all of Seasons 9 and 10. Believe me when I say that I will be glued to my television at 9 o'clock.

However, American Horror is a little tricky for me. I tried to watch the first season, Murder House, and it was just a little too weird for me. For some strange reason I want to want the second season which is Asylum. Ironically, I majored in Psychology but there is just something about Asylums that creep me out. I am honestly so excited to watch season 5, Hotel, that I will be tuning in to see what it is all about.

Are you going to tune in?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment