Monday, October 12, 2015

An Amazing 13 Nights!


ABC Family's 13 Nights Of Halloween is finally beginning tonight!

This means that it is officially the start of my favorite time of the year. Beginning with the 13 Nights of Halloween all the way till New Year's is my absolute most favorite parts of the year. 

I wait all year for the schedule of this great TV event to be published and when it finally is, I squeal like a little girl haha. I wait all year for their Countdown to the 25 Days of Christmas as well as the 25 Days of Christmas Schedule to be posted. 

Once I have the schedule, I always type it up, make it festive and send it to my mother and sister who love it just as much as I do. 

Starting tonight, the schedule is:

1:30 pm - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows : Part 1
5 pm - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows : Part 2
9 pm - Hocus Pocus
12 am - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

Who also waits all year for these frightening nights of movies?

Also: Check back every day for a list of showings for that day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment