Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Check-In!

Happy Friday Everyone!

This is a new weekly topic that I would like to experiment with and see how you all feel about it. I feel that doing a weekly check in allows for the reader to have an insight into my life, interests and daily activities. 

Well, without further adieu, Here is the Check-In #1:

Wearing: 
Layers! Since the weather is becoming chilly, it is time to pull out my leggings, button up tops and scarves. Winter will be here before we know it and I am so ready for it!

Listening: 
I am a sucker for playlists. My iTunes library alone has over 5000 songs so I listen to A LOT of music. If I had to pick a current song, I would definitely say "Hold My Hand" by Jess Glynne.

Reading:
I am currently reading a the 5th novel in the Supernatural Book Series. The book is titled The Unholy Cause. I am only on the 8th chapter but it is actually a really good read. 

Watching:
I absolutely LOVE Scream Queens on FOX. It is so addifctingand has the right amount of suspense and humor. Now it may not be for those who are easily scared or for the literal. But trust me, this show definitely keeps you guessing who the Red Devil is...

Doing:
Reading, Cleaning, Watching TV and now working 2 jobs at Charming Charlie and The Quicken Loans Arena.

Loving:
I love watching the leaves change color and fall to the ground. It is always so pretty to see all of the different shades and hues of the trees. The changing of the leaves also means that soon the trees will regenerate with new leaves and thus signifies a new beginning.

Hating:
I absolutely hate not owning enough long sleeve light weight tops. Since the weather is still in that between stage of sometimes being warm and sometimes being chilly that I don't have the right tops without being too much or too little. It is always such a struggle because on the days when it is sunny enough that the temperature is about 70, I don't always want to wear a tank top and sweater, which then limits my wardrobe. When it is cold, all I have are long sleeved sweaters and heavy tops. OF course when the days are in between, I have absolutely nothing to wear without having to wear layers. Does anyone else feel my pain?

Wishing:
I really wish it was Thanksgiving. One, because of the delicious food that my family makes and two, because it is when we find out who we get for our Secret Santa!

Wanting:
This may be weird and I do not know why but I am honestly craving fruit snacks right now.

13 Nights of Halloween Line Up:

5:30 pm - Hunger Games
8:30 pm - Sleepy Hollow
12 am - Matilda

Disney Monstober Line Up:

3 am - Now You See It
3:30 pm - Twitches Too
6 pm - "MAL-OWEEN" Marathon of Liv & Maddie
- also: Presentation of Descendants, Descendants: Set It Off! and Descendants: Wicked World

What do you all think about my new segment?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment