Monday, September 14, 2015

Festive Fall Foods!


I absolutely love Fall Foods. They only come around at one specific time every year and it is only necessary to take advantage of them while they are still around. 

Below you will find some of my favorite fall foods:


In my opinion, it cannot officially be Fall without Apple Cider. I do not know what it is but warm Apple Cider is just the best seasonal drink out there. There are just so many variations of Apple Cider out there that it never gets old.


Kettle Corn is one of the most delicious and yummy fall treats to date! When I was younger I never really understood why my mom loved it so much but once I tried it, I was hooked for life! I just love buying kettle corn at fall festivals.


Who doesn't love Apple Pie? Apple Pie is always on the table during Thanksgiving and there is usually not a piece left. It tastes delicious with a nice scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. It is my goal this fall to successfully learn how to make an Apple Pie!

What are some of your favorite Fall dishes and treats?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment