Saturday, September 26, 2015

Yummy In My Tummy!


Happy National Pancake Day Lovelies!
(Not to be confused with IHOP's National Pancake Day which is in the Spring)

Who doesn't love pancakes?

I absolutely love Pancakes. They are just one of the greatest breakfast foods out there!

My favorite Pancake flavors are Bacon Pancakes and Apple Cinnamon Pancakes. They may sound like weird combinations to have but they are really good.

My mouth is already watering as I am writing this post : )

They are just so delicious and just about anything can be put into the batter!

Some yummy ingredients to add are:

Fresh Fruit:
- Strawberries
- Blueberries
- Cherries:
- Craisins

Sweets:
- Chocolate Chips
- Cinnamon Chips
- Sprinkles
- Marshmallows

Even Vegetables and Bacon!

There are so many creative ingredients that you could to make your Pancakes unique and oh so yummy!

What are some of your favorite Pancake Recipes?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment