Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Happy Dr. Seuss Day!

 
Happy Dr. Seuss Day as well as Dr. Seuss's Birthday Lovelies!

I absolutely adore Dr. Seuss. I'm used to read his books all the time as a child. The witty rhyming and colorful characters alway made it easy and so much fun to keep reading. As a child one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books was "Ten Apples Up On Top". I don't know what it was about that book but I could literally read it over and over and never get bored haha. 

During the Holidays, our family tradition is to always watch The animated special How the Grinch Stole Christmas. That has been our family tradition for as long as I can remember. I have seen the movie so many times that I can repeat it by heart. I absolutely love the Grinch. 

So in the spirit of today, I will watch the How the Grinch Stole Christmas and wear my Grinchy Pajamas!
 
 
How would you be spending this wonderful day?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment