Monday, February 1, 2016

It's National Frozen Yogurt Day!

 
Today is literally one of my favorite days!
 
For anyone who knows me will know that I absolutely LOVE Menchie's Frozen Yogurt!
 
Today is National Frozen Yogurt Day and of course Menchie's is the place to be when celebrating.
 
For today only, from 4 to 7 pm the first 6 oz are free at Menchie's.
 
For those of you who do not know about Menchie's, it is a self serve frozen yogurt shop. There are ten different flavors that you can choose from and fill up your cup with however much your heart desires. Plus, their toppings are amazing!!
 
P.S: There are different flavors EVERY DAY!
 
You get a lot of bang for your buck!
 
Will you be celebrating NFYD?! I know I will!
 
Of course, there will be a recap with photos tomorrow : )
 
Also,
 
 
It's Finally February! Which also means that Winter is almost over!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment