Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Summer Reading List!!

I have always loved to read. Since I have graduated from college I have had a bit more time to myself and I am getting back into my love for books. 

Here are a couple of the books that I am currently reading and hope to finish this summer:

1. Traveling to Infinity: My Life with Stephen by Jane Wilde Hawking 
I have seen the movie "The Theory of Everything" a million times and it still remains one of my favorite movies. The film is just a glimpse of the brilliant astrophysicist Stephen Hawking's first marriage to Jane and the diagnosis of motor neuron disease. The book goes in depth with their 30 years of marriage and how Jane overcame her struggles with Stephen's disease.

2. The Psychology Book by Nigel Benson
I have always loved learning Psychology and therefore I majored in it. This book explains the history of how Psychology came to be and every famous psychologist and concept. If Psychology interests you then this is definitely the book for you.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment